Just Another Day In Paradise

Scenes set in the "Highlander" universe.

Re: Just Another Day In Paradise

Postby Claire Ihi » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:34 pm

That little shake of Methos' head... Claire wondered whether she had imagined it, before deciding that she hadn't. It was clear to her that he didn't feel that it was too soon to get married. After all, he had had plenty of practice, and a few decades here and there with a woman - probably no more than 1900 - 2000 years in total over his vast lifetime - was neither here nor there to the ancient Immortal.

She snorted with amusement. "More like three hundred," she teased, her eyes sparkling as Claire allowed herself to relax again after her little faux pas. An unrelenting excitement was bubbling up inside her, stunned that such an error could bring about such a surprising result.

"You're deadly serious," she murmured, even as Methos pushed his way inside, her words taken from her by an unexpected squeak, as he pushed her back against the wall of the shower. The water was enticingly warm as it cascaded down over their bodies, and Claire pushed her hips forward to meet his as Methos made his intentions crystal clear. His words were heartfelt, and she felt a lump rising in her throat as he outlined how he saw their future.

"Kei te aroha au i a koe," she gasped, her words only just audible. The tears that slipped from her eyes were hidden by the water splashing down, but her smile was one almost a mile wide. "Everything except the black eye sounds perfect," said Claire, her voice husky. "Let's do it. Let's get married."
Claire Ihi

Postby Methos » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:02 am

Methos managed to look mock wounded over the age thing for a half second or so as he made love to her there in his ridiculously expensive, disgustingly luxurious shower (for a boat at any rate). "I'm always... deadly... serious..." He managed to get the words out between kissing her body and expending the effort to have his way with her. His hands weren't idle, he caressed her every curve. He wasn't making love to her, he was making love to her.

He touched his forehead to hers when she spoke in her native tongue once more, making a deep eye contact that connected their souls at the other end as well. "Want to do it here? On your island, with your family in attendance?" He kissed her, deep and needful. This whole absurd, but incredibly heartfelt, moment was his everything. There was no gathering, there was just an opportunity to make her the happiest woman in the world and his overwhelming desire to execute that opportunity as the man that loved her.
Methos

Postby Claire Ihi » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Methos continued with his ministrations, somehow managing to concentrate on his lips, his hands and the downstairs action, all while manging to keep up a conversation. Impressive stuff for someone so ancient. "You're rarely.... serious... at all..." Claire's breathing was laboured, and she arched her back as Methos continued to thrust into her, wanting as much of him as she could get. Her nails dug into his shoulders, as much to urge him on as for purchase, although everything stilled for a moment as he pressed his forehead to hers.

Transfixed by Methos' gaze, she was more than a little taken aback by his next question. "Weddings take time to plan, e ipo," she said, her voice soft and almost inaudible over the trickling water. "Just how long were you planning on staying here?" More to the point, how long did they have before Methos felt the draw of the Gathering, and was unable to resist it?

Returning his kiss, Claire slipped her hands down Methos' back, holding onto his hips and urging him to continue. "I don't care where we get married." She caught his gaze with one of searing honesty. "I'm just... blown away that I didn't scare you off..."
Claire Ihi

Postby Methos » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:18 am

"Nonsense... I'm just... serious... in a... very... unserious... way." Methos chuckled as he nuzzled his way up her neck, before kissing his way down her jaw. The universe had become a very small place, defined as it was in his perceptions to the contents of the shower walls. He got her with that soul look and could feel the first stirrings of his own pleasure but he pushed them away for the moment. "Nothing... money... can't fix..." He pressed into her and held there for a moment, so he could focus. He felt the Gathering as that headache-like buzz, but it was far away for the moment. "I can stay long enough, though I might need to take a couple of aspirin if you want to wait for a different season."

He laughed at her concerns of scaring him off. "You'd have to have an open-ended life expectancy and a sword before you could scare me off."
Methos

Postby Claire Ihi » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:52 pm

A soft groan escaped Claire's lips as Methos turned his attention to kissing her neck once more. He knew every little nuance that drove her wild, and wasn't afraid to exploit them. Still, it was only fair that he didn't mind in the slightest when she returned the favour. Another moan, and Claire pushed her hips forward, urging Methos on. "Doesn't need... to be... expensive." Her voice a ragged pant now, Methos' ministrations taking her to the edge and holding her there in delicious torment. "Māori... protocol. Takes... time..." She didn't answer his comment about the Gathering. She couldn't. It was getting hard to think now, much less concentrate on a conversation.

A beatific smile broke on Claire's face. "Okay, so you're not... easy to get rid of, I'll... remember that..." And, seeing as she didn't have any plans to become Immortal any time soon, they should be okay. She bit down on her bottom lip to try to focus for a moment. "So how... does it work? Will... I be Mrs... Methos? Mrs Pierson?" She paused, a breath shuddering through her as she fought not to lose control. "Or do you... take my... surname?"
Claire Ihi

Postby Methos » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:00 pm

"Can be... money... no object." He moaned against her throat as her hips moved forward, his own hips jerking towards hers with the new and greater access. He put it to good use, immediately. "Time and money... are ... all I have..." He groaned again, deeply, he wasn't going to last much longer and he could only hope she was almost there herself. Making love to his future wife was getting the goat.

"Lady... Claire... of... House Methos... duh." He grinned at her as he began the grunting that signalled his time was coming. "I barely take... my own... surnames..."
Methos

Postby Claire Ihi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Claire's brain had more or less shut down now. Methos had rendered her both speechless and incapable of thought, as was so often the case. She dug her fingers into his back, pulling him as close as possible, barely managing to shake her head when he professed that time and money were all he head. "You... you have... me," she moaned, feeling the first stirrings of orgasm creeping through her, electrifying every cell in her body, causing her breath to come in sharp little gasps.

A short laugh, a shiver, then a shudder, and Claire gave herself over to her climax. The noises deep in Methos' throat indicated that he was close to release as well, and she pushed her hips as far forward as possible, letting her pleasure peak, with a deep, primal groan falling from her lips. There were no words at that moment, only the two of them in their own little world.
Claire Ihi

Postby Methos » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:05 pm

The sun exploded in his head, the earth moved (they were on a boat, might have been the motion of the ocean), and the only detail he was aware of other than her was that the room beyond was empty. The survival instincts never turned off but everything else was aimed at her. As they came down he kept his forehead in the crook of her neck and just breathed hard against her. He kissed her skin, tasting the water from the shower head mixed with their shared sweat. It was nice, and he once again was reminded why the modern world was the greatest world in existence. If, by some chance, he became the last and there truly was a prize he would create a utopia based on epically awesome bathrooms.

"Seriously... why don't we do this more often?"
Methos

Postby Claire Ihi » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:03 am

"Because if we did, we'd never get anything else done," breathed Claire, burying her lips in the crook of Methos' neck as she clung onto him, enjoying the afterglow for as long as it last. She grinned into his heated skin, the water still tracking rivulets down their bodies.

"Think we should have hung a sign, e ipo," she chuckled. "'If this boat's a rockin', don't come knockin'?" The Watchers in the next boat over had likely had a fit, and she wouldn't have it any other way.
Claire Ihi

Postby Methos » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:28 pm

The response to his question made him laugh. The idea about the sign made him laugh. And then his own thoughts continuing from both items made him laugh some more. "I just figured out your cover for avoiding dates outside our situation, you know because according to the Watchers you're not supposed to be in love or anything. Somebody hits on you at Watcher HQ you can just tell them you 'gave at the office'." He snickered at the imagined scene, complete with her perfectly rendered deadpan delivery in his mind's eye.

He gently let her down, slowly as his muscles finally started obeying him again. Without letting her know he turned his focus, a well trained survival instinct, to the spaces beyond the bathroom. As far as he could tell it was all still empty. That would have been the ideal time for those other watchers to try a covert search of his ship... but he sensed nothing out of place. He looked to her with a smile. "Well, are you ready to meet my parents-in-law?"
Methos

PreviousNext

Return to Highlander