Chapter 8 - Prophecy Fulfilled

Vegas... the ultimate City of Dreams. Or nightmares, if one of your parents happens to be a god. Closed game - Fenris & Cass MacLarney.

Re: Chapter 8 - Prophecy Fulfilled

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:11 am

"Panay," Cass clarified. "You think she might be able to help?" She wasn't sure, the blonde had seemed a little vacuous, to say the least, but if Fenris had spotted a Greek connection, who was she to argue?
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 am

"Maybe, maybe not. She doesn't seem like she'd be much good for anything beyond a handy-J but her mother had to have seen something in her, she has to be on the short list for something other than tension relief for any and all." He shrugged and pulled a white skintight t-shirt on. He proceeded to tuck it in and pull on his chaps again, his jacket ending up dangling from his hand. It really was like a sort of light leather armor he favored.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 am

Dressing quickly, Cass smirked at Fenris's assessment of Panay. "I hope you're right," she replied dryly. "We really don't need to be carrying anyone this week, not at all." Tugging on a pair of slightly heeled boots, Cass ran an appraising glance over Fenris. "You know... there's other clothes you'd look hot as hell in, aside from those." Her grin was nothing short of lascivious. "Okay, so we call Panay and ask her to eat with us, or go see her after?" Cass really didn't care which: the problem might come in deciding whether to let her tag along when they investigated this little motif.
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 am

"Nothing else turns aside a knife cut quite as well. We get through this and I'll show you the rest of my wardrobe." Fenris went to the door between the rooms and let Wolf out. "Stay close, brother." He then proceeded to ignore its massive presence. "Have her come eat with us, its quicker and if she has anything intelligent to say we might need to tap her knowledge more as we go along. She'll know more about Greek mythology than I will. Might as well take her along if that's what it turns out we are working with."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:17 am

"We'll get through this," replied Cass, confidently. "And I'm gonna hold you to that, and pay you in kind." The wolf still unnerved her a little, and she took a step back as it entered the room. "Want to eat downstairs, or elsewhere, then," she asked, grubbing her phone out from under her pile of clothes from the night before. It needed a charge but it would do for now.
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:18 am

"Somewhere else, I hate this place." He opened the door and the wolf disappeared into the hallway while he waited for Cass to join him. "Bring whatever you need and we'll see what we can get done before returning to duty."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Previous

Return to Scion - The Long Road to Heaven