Chapter 7 - Horus's Charge: Treasure Vigil

Vegas... the ultimate City of Dreams. Or nightmares, if one of your parents happens to be a god. Closed game - Fenris & Cass MacLarney.

Re: Chapter 7 - Horus's Charge: Treasure Vigil

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:51 am

Fenris tilted his head. "Is it a business logo maybe? I mean, I know it's something more but that would give us an angle to start with unless you want to go strong arm your way into a crime scene..." He glanced at her and remembered she had a badge that was bigger than the badges of the people at the scene. She could actually do that.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:51 am

"I don't know, I saw it at the Crazy Horse last night, too, and it was in Panegyris - except the man was heading down the stairs." She sighed, before grinning as Fenris suggested muscling their way into a crime scene. "I'd rather not do that, not if we don't have to, but..." She shrugged. "It's an option."
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:52 am

"Well then, what do you think our next move is. Wolves are opportunistic." That should explain why he wasn't trying to be proactive.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 am

"I think our next move is to get some sleep, and take it from there. I know I'm at the point where stringing a coherent sentence together is hard enough," she yawned.
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 am

"I'm always at that point..." He scrunched his brows together in mock concern. He hugged her to him and was content.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Previous

Return to Scion - The Long Road to Heaven