Chapter 7 - Horus's Charge: Treasure Vigil

Vegas... the ultimate City of Dreams. Or nightmares, if one of your parents happens to be a god. Closed game - Fenris & Cass MacLarney.

Re: Chapter 7 - Horus's Charge: Treasure Vigil

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:42 am

"If it wasn't for this being the most security conscious city of the face of the planet I would say just take them down a level and drop them off in a vacant room. Say we got a bit wild last night if the cops turn up, offer to pay for the damages. But there's probably a dozen cameras between here and the next room, not to mention security being alerted if we open a room we aren't supposed to be in."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:43 am

Cass shrugged, finally conceding that there was nothing more they could do to secure the room. "Okay, then... I guess we just hunker down. Any better ideas?" She waited for answers, and got none from the rest of the Scions, before quirking an eyebrow at Fenris, just to make sure.
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:43 am

Fenris answered by putting Li and his boys, the ones that remained, in the hall closet all together. He then shrugged at Cass' questioning look. "Well, there is one thing. But I'll need to talk to you about it in private."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:44 am

Feeling a little more at ease now that the ninjas and Li were out of the suite, and could be explained to Horus in the morning (she couldn't help but feel that his damn son should break that nugget of news to his dear daddy), Cass smiled tiredly at Fenris. "And what might that be?"
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:44 am

"In private, step into my office." He pushed open the bathroom door and kept a serious look on his face. It was important, whatever it was. "The rest of you stay sharp, at least for the next thirty minutes. I'm too tired to come rushing out to settle arguments over bullshit." He waived Cass in ahead of him.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:44 am

"Oh," Cass replied, simply arcing an eyebrow as Fenris ordered everyone else to keep watch, before stepping into the bathroom and boosting herself up onto the counter.
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 am

Fenris stepped in, shut the door, turned on the shower full blast and undid his belt as he returned to her. He stepped between her knees and kissed her insistently, insinuating his tongue into Cass' mouth passionately.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 am

"Oh, THAT kind of idea," she murmured, as Fenris turned the shower on, before heading over to her and kissing her passionately, his tongue snaking into her mouth. Sliding her arms around his neck, Cass hooked her knees around his backside and pulled him closer.
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:46 am

"I'm still worked up from earlier and you're just the cure I'm looking for Red." He kissed down her cheek, up her neck, and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to fuck you now, cause you're the only girl in the world."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:46 am

Fenris's whispered words hardly came as a surprise, and Cass could feel his growing excitement pressing up between her legs. "Oh really, she murmured, a smile in place on her lips as she slipped impatient hands underneath his shirt. "Can't have you all worked up now, can we?"
Cass MacLarney

PreviousNext

Return to Scion - The Long Road to Heaven