Chapter 7 - Horus's Charge: Treasure Vigil

Vegas... the ultimate City of Dreams. Or nightmares, if one of your parents happens to be a god. Closed game - Fenris & Cass MacLarney.

Re: Chapter 7 - Horus's Charge: Treasure Vigil

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:39 am

"Don't look at it. He went for Thorsdotter and that means the trick is working. Now go, Soft-heart, and see if I killed him." He stepped past her and petted Thorsdotter on the head for being a good distraction, causing the blond to pull her head away in aggravation.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:39 am

Cass shot Fenris a mock-glare as he told her to go and check on the Chinese Scion. She didn't even need to touch him to know that he was still alive. There was no aura of death around him. His pulse was steady, though. "Someone wanna find something for me to tie this bastard up with?" Plasticuffs weren't going to hold him: after all, he was a Scion, and who knew what he was capable of?
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:39 am

Fenris looked around and thought... and then brightened. "Oh, I know!" He went over, took the pants off all the remaining ninjas, and went into the bathroom. There was some tearing sounds, a couple of amused chuckles, and the sound of running water. When he came out he had ripped each pair of black pajama pants in half and soaked each leg. He then proceeded to bind the enemy Scion thoroughly at the elbows and wrists behind his back, knees and ankles. Then he created an intricate braid that bound his fingers together and his wrists to ankles. "Ta Da!
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:40 am

Nice idea," said Cass approvingly, as Fenris expertly secured the Scion. She frowned, though, as her gaze travelled to the doors. "We're gonna have to find some way of getting those secured, though. Fortunately, they weren't going to have to be on duty for much longer. The first faint glimmers of sunrise were tickling the horizon.
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:40 am

Fenris stuffed all the remaining asians into the hall closet and pushed what remained of the doors closed before pushing the food carts in front of them. "Really, really leaving this one in the hands of a god."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:40 am

"As good as we're gonna get, I think," conceded Cass. She glanced around at the carnage, and wondered how on earth Horus would have managed to have slept through all the commotion. Maybe she just didn't want to know. "Okay, so I don't think we have more than another hour or two to go before Horus wakes. I suggest we all keep watch, and then we get some downtime afterwards. All agreed?"
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:41 am

"Works for me, I don't think I can nap for a while anyway."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:41 am

Moving swiftly across the room, Cass tugged the drapes across the windows, to at least give the impression that the windows might be intact. It would also stop at least some of the heady desert breeze floating in. She glanced back at Fenris. "Any ideas on how to deal with things if the cops show up before Horus is awake?" She had no doubt that the god was more than capable of dealing with everything, but they needed a contingency plan, just in case things kicked off before he woke.
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:42 am

"Throw them out the window with a ninja chaser?" Fenris offered innocently.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:42 am

Cass shot Fenris one of those looks that said "that was funny... just not right now", and she sighed heavily, running her hand back through her heavy red hair. "If this was the Wynn, I'd suggest just calling Karma. Unfortunately, we don't have that option. I guess we just have to sit tight."
Cass MacLarney

PreviousNext

Return to Scion - The Long Road to Heaven