Chapter 7 - Horus's Charge: Treasure Vigil

Vegas... the ultimate City of Dreams. Or nightmares, if one of your parents happens to be a god. Closed game - Fenris & Cass MacLarney.

Re: Chapter 7 - Horus's Charge: Treasure Vigil

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:46 am

"Nope." He undid her slacks and pulled them right down her legs. Her panties went next and he pulled her to the edge of the counter and pulled her in for a kiss. "You're too beautiful, Cass. Too beautiful." He pulled his jeans down and his cock smacked into her bellybutton. "Boo."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:47 am

Fenris didn't waste any time getting her clothes off and kissed her, and Cass smiled as he pulled back and told her she was beautiful. "You're pretty hot stuff yourself," she murmured, laughing as his cock slapped into her bellybutton as he freed it from the confines of his jeans. "Don't think you're gonna find any joy there, big man," she grinned, reaching a hand up behind his head and tugging him into a fierce, passionate kiss.
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Postby Anni » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:47 am

The sounds that came out of the bathroom for the next hour and a half, sounds the shower fully failed to mask, just made most of the Scions roll their eyes. Some in exasperation, some out of jealousy, and one because she just plain felt left out...

Dawn came and went, and the Scions were lounging in the living area of the suite, fully expecting hotel staff to come and check on them. Fortunately, and probably through the intervention of a divine being, they were undisturbed. Finally, at eight on the dot, the double doors to the bedroom opened, and Horus emerged, looking bright eyed and bushy tailed. He surveyed the chaos, and twitched an unamused eyebrow upwards. "I see you availed yourselves of the facilities last night... I assume there was trouble?"
Anni
Site Admin

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 am

Fenris shrugged. "Nothing we couldn't handle, left you a couple of presents in the closet, and we're gonna go get some shut eye. Here's your easter egg." Fenris stood off the couch as he spoke and at the last part handed Horus the couch cushion that had the egg in it. "I may have painted it."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 am

Cass let Fenris finish, before stepping forward. "To start with, there was a crew of ninjas, working for someone called 'Tommy Li'. We dispatched them, but three are dead - one's in the hall closet, two more... went surfing down the side of the building. Then we made the acquaintance of a Chinese gentleman we presume to be Tommy Li himself. Unfortunately, didn't get a chance to question him, but he's in your closet too. Anything else you need, or can we go get some sleep?"
Cass MacLarney

Postby Anni » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 am

Horus raised an eyebrow, looking unamused as he took the egg. Then, suddenly he burst into delighted laughter. "Well done, well done, well done indeed," he exclaimed. "And, as a job well done should never go without reward, I have a little something for each of you." Digging into a pocket, he pulled out a handful of stones, each sharp and rough. "May you not be affected by the chaos of last night any longer. I thank you all for your service." He stretched. "I will take care of the mess. You may have today free from duties, return to the Wynn at eight tomorrow morning. You may leave."
Anni
Site Admin

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 am

Fenris took his stone and pocketed it with a minimum of interest, he and Cass could go over them later, and headed for the door. No sooner had he laid hand on the door after pushing the food cart aside, than the door fell off the hinges to smack to the floor. Fenris looked down at it than back at Cass, then to Horus. "Uh... they broke your doors too." He held out a hand for Cass.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 am

Cass turned her stone over and over in the palm of her hand for a few seconds, before tucking it inside her purse. It shouldn't take too long to figure out what it was for, especially given that Horus had offered up a clue or two. Stifling a laugh as Fenris knocked the door out of place, Cass took his hand. "So... the day to ourselves, huh," she replied, her hand covering her mouth to hide a yawn. "Any big ideas?"
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 am

"Sleep, wrapped up tightly with a warm body... also, I should let the wolf out." He grinned as he led her away.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 am

"Sleep is good," she agreed, punching at the elevator button with her free hand. It opened within seconds, and she stepped inside, her eyes drawn to the news report on the screen. There had been three bodies found at a remote house in the desert, a house that was for sale. Again, there on the "for sale" sign was that symbol, the one from Panegyris, except the man was ascending from the earth, not descending. She pointed it out to Fenris. "I keep seeing that," she said, a confused frown in place. "Any idea what it means?"
Cass MacLarney

PreviousNext

Return to Scion - The Long Road to Heaven