Chapter 4 - A Surfeit of Karma

Vegas... the ultimate City of Dreams. Or nightmares, if one of your parents happens to be a god. Closed game - Fenris & Cass MacLarney.

Re: A Surfeit of Karma

Postby Fenris » Tue May 21, 2013 11:08 am

"Being chained in a cave on an island in their realm behind barriers, and Odin magic, and etc. etc. etc." He rolled his hand a couple of times to carry on the story. "This is me... but it isn't me. Get it?"
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Tue May 21, 2013 11:09 am

She wasn't sure that she DID get it, if she were honest. However, she could understand what kept him toeing the line, at least, if nothing else. Placing her steak knife down onto her plate, Cass slipped a hand onto Fenris's thigh, squeezing promisingly. "Sounds like you got the shit end of the stick," she murmured, not wanting any of the others to hear their conversation if she could help it.
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Postby Fenris » Tue May 21, 2013 11:09 am

"Funny thing is... and I will be the first to tell you I'm not sure how much overlap there is between me and me, but I can't recall disliking any of them -before- the chain thing." He took a fork full of her potatoes and put it in his mouth, giving her an intimate play challenge look.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Tue May 21, 2013 11:09 am

"How long have you been chained," she asked, genuinely curious as to Fenris's situation. Sure, all the Scions had their issues, but his predicament seemed particularly harsh. She mock glared at him as he forked up some of her potato, before flashing him an all-too-innocent look and a wide-eyed blink. "Think you're gonna be needing your energy, huh?"
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Tue May 21, 2013 11:10 am

"You do seem... energetic." He grinned before giving the off handed response to her first question. "No way to count. No days, no nights... just stone and darkness in between visits from Odin and Loki. And... this." He gestured with his fork before dropping it down to take another bite of her potatoes.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Tue May 21, 2013 11:10 am

Cass returned Fenris's grin, raising an eyebrow at him. "I guess we'll find out later, won't we," she replied, a challenging lilt to her voice. "So... lemme get this straight. You're a wolf. But you're not, at the same time. Do you experience both existences or something?" It was a fascinating situation.
Cass MacLarney

Postby Fenris » Tue May 21, 2013 11:11 am

"Yes to the or something. I can recall some of what's going on or gone on with the Fenris wolf, Fenris wolf -is- me. All at once but seperately. For the sake of being half normal it's probably better that way. I'd be a lot less pleasant if I was completely aware of an eternity in the bottom of a hole."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Tue May 21, 2013 11:11 am

"Hmmm..." Cass scooped up some mushrooms and chewed thoughtully for a few seconds. "I may not have a fucking clue of understand what makes you tick, Fenris Lokison, but I think I'm going to have a hell of a lot of fun finding out."
Cass MacLarney

Postby Anni » Tue May 21, 2013 11:11 am

There was as knock at the door again, and it opened just a crack, Karma popping her head inside, a broad, bright, "ready to please" smile on her face. "Anything I can do for you all?"
Anni
Site Admin

Postby Fenris » Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 am

Fenris just gave her a wink, glancing up just a split second before anybody laid hand on the door. He made a face saying Karma was gonna get annoying really quick. "Uh, take it off, lay back, and think of England."
Fenris
Son of Loki

PreviousNext

Return to Scion - The Long Road to Heaven