Chapter 5 - Lair of the Lindwurm

Vegas... the ultimate City of Dreams. Or nightmares, if one of your parents happens to be a god. Closed game - Fenris & Cass MacLarney.

Re: Lair of the Lindwurm

Postby Cass MacLarney » Wed May 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Thor's daughter looked up at Fenris, about to smart mouth at him, before deciding against it. After all, despite being Loki's son, the man had just saved her life, and that had to be worth something. "What about me," she whined to Cass, suddenly overcoming the awkward silence. "We'll see you to your room," she replied frostily. Thor really ought to have known better than to appoint a whining daddy's girl to act as security. "Then you'll meet up with everyone at the show later. Is that clear?" Frankly, Cass didn't care if it was clear or not. Instead, she raised an eyebrow at Fenris at his mention of conservation. "Maybe you can give me a few pointers, then," she replied lightly, before nodding towards the door, and turning back to the blonde. "Well? You coming?"
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Postby Fenris » Wed May 29, 2013 12:07 pm

What about me? "You can take your own shower, perv." He snorted, purposely taking her question the wrong way, another way to harass her. "And I suggest you brush up on your bruising cause I was expecting to have a fellow knuckle duster on this job, not a whining bitch child." His words weren't insulting, they were obliteratingly serious. He'd really expected more from Thor's daughter. He took Cass by the shoulders and guided her away toward the door.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Wed May 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Cass looked down at the floor, stifling a snort of laughter as Fenris goaded Thor's girl one more time, tuning out of the conversation slightly as he rebuked her for her lack of combat skills. That was a matter best left for members of the Aesir, and didn't need her interference. Allowing Fenrir to guide her towards the door, Cass tossed a backwards glance at the blonde. "Nine o'clock, Panegyris," she said sternly. "Once we're out of the elevator, you're on your own, okay?" She didn't even feel the slightest bit guilty as she effectively dismissed the other Scion. They had been given some downtime by their divine parents, and damned if she wasn't going to take advantage of it. She flat out refused to spend her time babysitting.
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Previous

Return to Scion - The Long Road to Heaven