Chapter 4 - A Surfeit of Karma

Vegas... the ultimate City of Dreams. Or nightmares, if one of your parents happens to be a god. Closed game - Fenris & Cass MacLarney.

Chapter 4 - A Surfeit of Karma

Postby Anni » Mon May 20, 2013 11:04 am

The services director attached to this group of guests is Karma Jenkins, a graduate of the Kendall College School of Hospitality Management, and she’s fascinated by the weirdoes who requested the most out-of-the-way function space the dazzlingly beautiful Wynn has to offer. If you want the best, why hide it? she wonders to herself, often aloud. In fact, Kendall didn’t even know this secondary presentation room existed until the strange, gravelly voiced guy who brokered this convention told her it did. It wasn’t on any of the blueprints or fire control documents. Tres chic. Tres exclusive.
Anni
Site Admin

Re: A Surfeit of Karma

Postby Cass MacLarney » Mon May 20, 2013 11:05 am

Cass loitered outside the conference room, quietly seething at the dismissive attitude of her father towards her. Nothing new there, though. A few minutes later, the mousy blonde woman in her early thirties, the one who had held the door, bustled up, trying to steal a glance into the conference room. "Oh, I didn't realise that they had more guests joining them," she said out loud, more than a little flustered. "I'll just go in and..." Cass shook her head, stepping in front of the woman and cutting her off. "Sorry, they don't want to be disturbed," she said firmly, effectively cutting off the blonde's only chance of entry to that room. "If you tell me who you are, I can find out whether or not you're able to go in." A small concession to politeness, even though she knew what the answer would be.

"Karma. Karma Jenkins, I'm the Hospitality Manager assigned to this conference. I came down to see if anything was needed." Actually the group of people in the conference room had fascinated her, with the air of mystery that surrounded them, and she desperately wanted to know what was going on. "I'll find out for you," said Cass, turning to enter the conference room, almost running headlong into Fenris as he strode out. "They up for visitors?"
Cass MacLarney
Daughter of Manannan Mac Lir

Postby Fenris » Mon May 20, 2013 11:06 am

"No, they're fixing their hair." He grinned, put his arms around her and slid his hands in her back pockets as he laid a firm kiss on Cass, curled her toes, and linger for just a few moments. He released her just as quickly as he'd taken her in, his own wild energy spent for the moment after an amusing interaction with his father. He turned to spot the new lady. "Well howdy... if you're here for me, you're about a day late. So sorry."
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Mon May 20, 2013 11:06 am

About to chuckle at Fenris's comment, Cass was taken by surprise as he slipped his hands into the back pockets of her jeans and pulled her in for a toe curling kiss that was practically indecent. A wild grin settled into place as he ended the kiss and pulled back, Karma all but forgotten for the moment, until Fenris addressed her.
Cass MacLarney

Postby Anni » Mon May 20, 2013 11:07 am

Karma, for her part, looked flustered and a little embarrassed at having witnessed such a display of intimacy. "Uuuh, no, I'm... here to check that the delegates to the conference have everything they need." She didn't try to hide it as she attempted to peer around Fenris to catch a glimpse of what was going on inside the room, only for the other Scions to be spat out of the doors, which seemingly then slammed shut on their own, barring her view. The security camera blinked, amused to watch this little tableau play out.
Anni
Site Admin

Postby Fenris » Mon May 20, 2013 11:07 am

Fenris patted Cass’s bottom once more before stepping away from her to walk in a very small circle around Karma. "They want something, they'll bitch to us about it. Then Cass here will send a bitch to bitch to you about it. Promise." He sniffed lightly as he moved around behind her but continued his circle until he was standing by Cass again.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Mon May 20, 2013 11:08 am

A very deliberate pat on her bottom from Fenris caused Cass to frown slightly, and she thought she could feel something in one of her pockets, but now wasn't the time to check, especially seeing as the other Scions had just been tossed out of the room, Thor's bitch of a daughter leading the way and chuntering about being asked to leave.
Cass MacLarney

Postby Anni » Mon May 20, 2013 11:08 am

Karma looked most put out to have been so summarily shut out of the mysterious world that these people inhabited, but decided to make the best of it. Clearly, those now outside the room were of some importance to those inside, and, as such, she might be able to learn something about what was going on, as long as she treated them right. Clasping her hands in front of her, she cast a wide smile at Fenris and Cass, marking them out as the two who appeared to be in charge of the group. "Okay, well... if that's the way they want it, that's the way it'll be," she replied brightly. "There's a room here you can use when you want to." She indicated a single door to the right of the conference room. "I'll make sure you have food and drink when you want it, and if there's anything I can do for you, just call."

She pulled out a card and offered it to Cass, who slipped it into the back pocket of her jeans, and was surprised to feel another slip of card already there. "We'll be sure to call," she replied, a slight smile on her lips. "Are we okay to use it now?" Karma nodded. "Of course. I'll have some coffee sent down, and some pastries, and when you're ready for a meal, just let me know. Anything else I can do for you?"
Anni
Site Admin

Postby Fenris » Mon May 20, 2013 11:09 am

"Steak, rare. Then another after that... and crème puffs." Fenris grinned out at the Karma girl, wondering if his ass would get smacked if he smacked her ass. That would be amusing to no end. He turned and shot Cass a wink as he went over to a couch and flopped, giving Thorsdotter a lewd expression and patted his lap to see if she needed another place to sit since she'd been evicted from her daddy's lap. She flushed in anger and he laughed.
Fenris
Son of Loki

Postby Cass MacLarney » Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 am

Cass wasn't fazed at all at Fenris's order, and she shook her head at the hospitality manager. "Nothing else for me for now, thanks, but if you could send some menus down, that'd be great." She turned just in time to catch a wink from Fenris as he headed into the room they had been allocated, and flopped onto a sofa that was opposite the door. She hadn't expected him to invite the whiny brat to sit on his lap, though, and her indignant reaction was amusing, at least. The other Scions finished giving Karma their orders, and Cass slipped her hand into her back pocket, pulling out Karma's card and a playing card - Jack of Hearts. She gave Fenris an inquisitive look as she walked over to sit beside him. "What's this?" It was obvious that he had slipped it onto her person when he had groped her ass.
Cass MacLarney

Next

Return to Scion - The Long Road to Heaven